- Solutions Case Studies
- Carve-out and Spin-off
A European based multi-national Company originated from a carve–out from a larger organization and has 4 months to set-up a treasury organization from scratch. A new Group Treasurer is concerned about their ability to obtain internal resources and an operational infrastructure including technology within a short space of time. He also has a longer term vision to establish a world class treasury function.
FTI Treasury Solution
FTI Treasury provides:
- Quickly rolled out a technology infrastructure that includes:
- Transaction recording on a Treasury Management System which is configured to meet the company’s customised design requirements.
- Data input integration with transaction trading platforms, market information systems, bank account information, cash pool balance tracking and interest allocation.
- Specialist netting and cash flow forecasting applications.
- Data output integration with an automated confirmation matching system, payment systems and the in-house accounting system.
- A treasury service for:
- Back office services for settlement, reconciliation, confirmations and cash pool administration.
- Middle office accounting and reporting services with month end accounting entries, MTM and hedge accounting reporting, typically integrated to client ERP systems.
- A Front office back-up service to cover daily cash management, FX execution, inter-company lending and netting, transaction recording.
- Access to an experienced team to get the set-up completed within the tight timeframe because of having done this many times before.
- A best-in-class organisation and technology infrastructure from the start.
- Back-up at all levels if and when required.
“Our company originated from a carve–out from a larger organization. We had 4 months to set-up a treasury organization from scratch. We would not have completed on time without the expert and efficient help from the FTI team”