IACT Conference 2019
November 29, 2019
FTI attended the annual Corporate Treasury and Cash Management Conference held by the Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers in Croke Park on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
The event was officially opened by the President of the IACT and Conference Chairman George Lee (Current Affairs Correspondent in RTE and previous employee of FTI!).
230 attendees were recipients of a high-quality event programme, with the following points of particular note:
- The current inflection point for global markets and interest rates
- The change from EONIA to €STR and the road ahead for benchmark interest rate reform and the implications for treasury and accounting
- Insights into treasury technology developments
- Virtual bank account structures offer by Barclays
- Green bond issuance experience of ESB and LeasePlan.
Congratulations to the IACT, the presenters and the event organiser (Summit Focus) on a very informative and worthwhile event.