Access to Treasury Resources
A successful Northern European-based multinational company.
The Group Treasurer is concerned about finding and maintaining treasury expertise in his rural headquarters and having sufficient expertise to create segregation of duties between front-office transaction execution, back-office settlement, and reporting.
FTI Treasury Solution
FTI Treasury provides:
- A Treasury front office service covering daily cash management, FX execution, inter-company lending and netting, and transaction recording, all operating with the treasurer’s and company’s policy and procedural framework.
- Back office services for settlement, reconciliation, confirmations, and cash pool administration within a segregation of duties environment.
- Independent middle office accounting and reporting with month-end accounting entries, MTM, and hedge accounting reporting, integrated into the in-house ERP system.
- A treasury technology infrastructure with remote access to the company to deliver all of the functionality to meet the group’s treasury requirements.
Main client’s benefits:
- A full treasury organization to deliver the group treasurer’s and company requirements.
- The important control configuration and segregation of duties desired.
- The ability to focus on strategic treasury matters and have no concerns about obtaining resources, maintaining technology.
- Comfort from the SSAE 18 Type 2 Report external accreditation in FTI Treasury.