Client ProfileA Financial Services Company present in different markets.
Client ProblemTo have the expertize and skill set to develop a Capital Efficiency Model relevant to the business and product profile of the group.
FTI Treasury SolutionFTI Treasury approached this project by:
- Consolidating required information by:
- Gathering relevant information on geographies and product lines
- Consolidating information to standard format
- Developing an excel based model to:
- Identify risk weighted assets on a product line basis by geography
- Quantify risk weighted return on assets
- Quantify risk weighted return on capital employed
- Developing a Capital Efficiency Model that:
- Consolidates all data in a single model for delivery to the company
- Applies the Capital Efficiency Model to a range of subsidiaries
- Developing a Briefing Paper on:
- An analysis on quantitative outputs from the Capital Efficiency Model
- Outlining key findings and focusing on Return on Equity Employed.