Financing and Debt Management
An energy company with a BBB+ credit rating has financing from various sources, including private placements, multi-lateral agency debt, bank debt, and trade finance. It actively manages its refinancing requirements, terms, and funding risks.
During a phase of organizational change and market turmoil, the company had resource constraints and needed more internal capacity to manage this critical financing area.
FTI Treasury Solution
FTI Treasury assigned resources to support the organization in:
- Identifying and monitoring long-term core capital and working capital financing requirements
- Developing club deal refinancing strategy and heads of terms for club facility
- Evaluating and managing pricing
- Reviewing complex loan documents from a treasury perspective
- Evaluating the impact of financing on core financial ratios
- Re-structuring trade finance arrangements with banks
- Managing the debt profile with respect to currency composition, interest rate risk, and maturity profile.
Experienced finance professionals safely and successfully managed the critical area of financing.
Talk to our Specialists